IV курс 13.05 Контроль письма


Test in Writing
Exercise 1Поставте дієслова в дужках в Passive voice.
1. This copy (not read). The pages (not cut).
2. Why the car (not lock) or (put) into the garage?
3. This room (use) only on special occasions.
4. Bicycles must not (leave) in the hall.
5. He was taken to hospital this afternoon, and (operate on) tomorrow morning.
6. It was a lonely road, and the girl was afraid; she thought she (follow).
7. The paintings (exhibit) till the end of the month.
8. The little girl is an only child, and she (spoil) by her parents and
grandparents.
9. Normally this street (sweep) every day, but it (not sweep) yesterday.
10. It was very cold yesterday afternoon, but we couldn’t light a fire in the
sitting-room: the chimney (sweep).

Exercise 2. Заповніть пропуски something, somebody, anything, anybody, nothing, nobody, somewhere, anywhere, nowhere
There is… in her appearance. 2. She never does … wrong. 3. Will … give me this information? 4. The room is empty. I can find … 5. We must send … for the cake. 6. He seemed to know … interesting about this. 7. We met … near the river. The bank was empty. 8. Will … help me to do this? 9. If you need … ask her, please. 10. They must ask … to show the books. 11. Where is my T-shirt? I can’t find it … 12. Let’s go … else today. 13. If you do this, it will lead to … 14. Has … seen John today? 15. He did … to help us. 16. There was … in the hall. It was empty.

Exercise 3. Використайте дієслова в дужках у формі Present Continuous або Present Simple
1)    My wife normally __________ (work) at home, but she __________ (spend) this month in Italy.
2)    Most days, Tom usually__________ (cycle) to work.
3)    When________ the lesson __________ (start) today?
4)    What’s your brother doing? He __________ (do) the crossword in the newspaper He __________ (do) it every day.
5)    I’m afraid i’ll lose this game of chess. I__________ (play) very badly. I usually ______much better (play).
6)    What’s she doing? — She __________ (mend) her husband’s socks. She always__________ them. (mend)
7)    Yes, you can borrow my dictionary. I __________ (use) it a lot, but I __________ (not / use) it now.
8)    We __________ (not travel) by train very often.
9)    She ______________ (be) particularly generous this week.
10)                      It _____________ (snow) right now. It’s beautiful! I ____________ (like) this weather.

Коментарі

Популярні дописи з цього блогу

III курс. III тиждень.30.03 Тема "Art. Painting"

IV курс 06.05 Контроль читання

I курс 19.05 Контроль письма